What is Tenant Evict?
If the tenant(s) named on the tenancy agreement fail to pay the rent owed as per the tenancy agreement and continue to remain in rent arrears, within the first 12 months of the listed commencement date, our partners Let Alliance will take action against the tenant(s) to regain possession of the property.
What does Tenant Evict offer?
Legal Costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
Tenant Evict Service in place for the first 12 months
A Pre-paid eviction service for use in the event of a rental default or failure to vacate at the end of the agreed term.
When does Tenant Evict take affect?
Fingers crossed this never happens, how ever should you need to activate your service you will need to carry out the following actions;
- Notify your letting agent of the dispute within 31 days of the point of the first arrears
- Your letting agent will contact Let Alliance on your behalf
- Let Alliance will collate all the required documents from you in order to appoint a Legal Advisor to handle the case
- The Legal Advisor will send you a Client Care pack for review and signature
- You will deal directly with your legal advisor in order to recover possession of the property’
email@example.com 0121 777 5353
Working in partnership with LetAlliance